“Total Customer Satisfaction”
The quality policy of PMSB signifies the organization’s commitment towards internal and external customer satisfaction in terms of product’s quality and adheres to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, timely delivery and the provision of quality services.
We believe that we are able to meet our commitment with the top management, teamwork of employees, effective Quality Management System, emphasis on training to develop competent personnel to enable them to perform their duties diligently and professionally and inculcate a culture of seeking continual improvement.
Safety, Health & Environment Policy
It is the policy of POTAGLAS MALAYSIA to provide a safe, healthy and environmental friendly work environment for all its employees.
Our commitment is to be reflected and achieved through the following:
- To prepare and preserve a workplace with a safe and healthy working system;
- To ensure that all staff, contractor are provided with the relevant information, instruction, training and supervision regarding methods to carry out their duties in a safe manner and without causing any risk to health;
- To investigate all accidents, diseases, poisonous and/or dangerous occurrences, and to have action taken to ensure that these occurrences will not be repeated;
- To comply with all the requirements of legislations related to safety, health and environment as stated in the Occupational Safety And Health Act 1994 and Environment Quality Act 1974, as well as regulations and codes of practice which have been approved;
- Promoting employee health and well-being by maintaining and providing a safe and healthy workplace; protect the environment, conserve our natural resources and prevent the pollution through process optimization, efficient energy use, and waste reduction – by practicing the principle of ‘4R’ (Reject, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle); revise and improve on this policy whenever necessary.
POTAGLAS MALAYSIA is without any doubt certain that safety, health and environmental friendly must be an integral part of our daily activities, and that the proper practice of safe and healthy working procedures would be the main factor in achieving the success of our mission.
Tan Eng Huat
Potaglas Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
2 February 2018